60'' Skid Steer Bucket Attachment 1/8'' Thick for Dirt and Debris Loading
60'' Skid Steer Bucket Attachment 1/8'' Thick for Dirt and Debris Loading by Titan Distributors Inc. at Schemenauer Farms. MPN: 60SSBUCKET3v2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With the Titan Attachment's 5' Skid Steer Bucket line you will find all the utility of a skid steer bucket with a reinforced design to extend the life of your attachment. The universal skid steer mounting plate allows you to use this attachment with a wide variety of skid steer and tractor loaders. We designed the Titan Attachment's Skid Steer Bucket with a 6'' cutting edge and reinforced sides and wear strips on the bottom. The 1/8'' thick bucket material and 1/2'' thick sidewalls makes this a
Product Description & Reviews
With the Titan Attachment's 5' Skid Steer Bucket line you will find all the utility of a skid steer bucket with a reinforced design to extend the life of your attachment. The universal skid steer mounting plate allows you to use this attachment with a wide variety of skid steer and tractor loaders. We designed the Titan Attachment's Skid Steer Bucket with a 6" cutting edge and reinforced sides and wear strips on the bottom. The 1/8" thick bucket material and 1/2" thick sidewalls makes this attachment one of the thickest on the market and will last for years of use. The 1/8" Buckets are best used as utility buckets for scooping and spreading loose material such as sand, mulch, top soil, feed, and other small media. The 1/8" Buckets are not intended for heavier duty, commercial grade work to include breaking ground, digging compact dirt, clay, rocks, or roots from the ground. If that is what you are looking for we offer a full line of 5mm thick Skid Steer Buckets geared more towards these types of tasks.FEATURES:- Universal Skid Steer style back plate.- Reinforced side cutters and cutting edge for long life.- 20" Inside height of bucket.- 26.5" Inside depth of bucket.- 1/2" bucket sidewall thickness.- 60" Inside width of bucket.- Welded on 1/2" thick cutting edge.- 2"x4" Tubed Steel across the top for added reinforcement.SPECIFICATIONS:- Weight: 276 LB- Width: 60"- Material thickness: 1/8"- Overall Height: 22"- Overall Depth: 30"
Features & Highlights
- ECONOMICAL LIGHT WEIGHT DESIGN: The 60" Skid Steer Bucket is constructed using 1/8" structural steel. The sidewall thickness is an impressive 1/2" thick, providing plenty of support. At the top of this dirt and debris bucket, we have added a 2"x4" 9-gauge tubular steel support which adds to the structural integrity other dirt buckets simply do not have.
- UNIVERSAL SKID STEER CONNECTION: Our superior design allows this skid steer bucket to fit with almost all skid steers, loaders, and tractors. This kind of versatility creates an opportunity for you to use it across various brands of tractors, such as the Ford 8n, 9n, Kubota, BX, Kioti, or John Deere tractors. This kind of connection is known as SSQA or Universal Skid steer style quick connect.
- A MUST HAVE FOR LANDSCAPING AND CONSTRUCTION: Titan Attachments Low Profile Skid Steer Bucket is designed to easily scoop and transport material such as dirt, mulch, rocks, debris, snow and more. This makes this skid steer bucket ideal in any situation and an invaluable attachment for your tractor and skid steer.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR ANY TASK: With the inside dimensions of 60" wide, 26.5" deep, and 20" height, you can carry plenty of material which allows you to make less trips, saving time and money. The light weight design allows you to utilize your loader's lifting capacity and carry these larger loads.
- ABOUT TITAN: At Titan, we pride ourselves on our excelling communication capabilities. We are a company that is based in the USA and is always willing to answer any questions if you need to contact us. We're proud to offer a 1-year warranty. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we provide a money-back guarantee.
Titan Distributors Inc.
Titan Distributors Inc.
Titan Distributors Inc.
Tools & Home Improvement
Have questions about this item (60SSBUCKET3v2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Titan Distributors Inc., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: JDFRLD, ean: 0765857424392,
This fork attachment has been designed to fit John Deere loaders and has a see-through, yet strong, design that will provide years of service without sacrificing your loader's lift capacity.Features: - Fits John Deere- Capacity: 4,500 lb - Top pin ...
mpn: 7107324, 7107319, 67 AEF109BE-CF2E-4,
Wear Parts and G.E.T from a Heavy Equipment parts dealer/distributor.Set Includes:4 - 7107324 Bolt On Adapter, (Fits 5/8 Bucket Lip)4 - 7107319 Dirt Teeth4 - 6737326 Flex Pins8 - 1/2 x 2 Grade 8 Hex Bolts,8 - 1/2 N.C. Grade 8 Nut.**Ask, We Can Combin...
mpn: (5)X290+(5)X290P, ean: 0737069522326,
The standard Hensley Style X290 bucket teeth are made to OEM specs and quality. The high hardness tooth is perfect for your high power ground engaging machines. Perfect for digging hard dirt, gravel, or sand.- OEM Quality - Heat treated and tempered ...
mpn: (6)23TFTT+(6)23TFP, ean: 0049008260757,
The 23TFTT bucket Tiger tooth is a replacement for any 23 style OEM bucket teeth. This is a set of 6 teeth and 6 assemblies, including the 23TF tooth and 23TFP Flex pin. The medium wear ground engaging tooth is ideal for digging with a skid steer or ...