Pallet Forks Attachment for Tractors and Loaders, Skid Steer, Quick Tach, 42''
Pallet Forks Attachment for Tractors and Loaders, Skid Steer, Quick Tach, 42'' by Titan Attachments at Schemenauer Farms. MPN: FRLD42. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you have a hefty load to carry, use pallet forks by Titan Attachments. Our pallet forks are designed with high-quality, heavy-duty material that can withstand large weight capacities. These skid steer quick tach pallet forks are no exception. They can carry loads of up to 4,000 lbs. No longer do you need to strain yourself or your equipment. These pallet forks will do the job for you! Use them for your farm, landscape, and agriculture needs. Great for picking up logs, lumber, timber, and fi
Product Description & Reviews
When you have a hefty load to carry, use pallet forks by Titan Attachments. Our pallet forks are designed with high-quality, heavy-duty material that can withstand large weight capacities. These skid steer quick tach pallet forks are no exception. They can carry loads of up to 4,000 lbs. No longer do you need to strain yourself or your equipment. These pallet forks will do the job for you! Use them for your farm, landscape, and agriculture needs. Great for picking up logs, lumber, timber, and firewood. They're also great for moving and installing fence posts. You can use the fork attachment to clear brush and debris to prepare for the perfect bonfire. Perhaps you have several mounds or bales of hay that need to be rearranged. With our pallet forks, the job becomes a piece of cake. Farmers aren't the only ones who benefit from pallet forks; hunters use them too, especially for transporting game. Use this tool to lift the deer and properly drain it. These pallet forks feature adjustable blades, which can be set from 6" to 44" apart. The blades are also removable for your convenience. These pallet forks are compatible with most mowers, including models by John Deere, Kubota, Caterpillar, and New Holland. Just hook this attachment up to your bucket's skid steer mount and you're good to go. The attachment has a see-through design for added visibility and protection, so you can see what you're doing at all times. This equipment measures at 42" x 1.25" x 4" and weighs about 320 lbs. The pallet fork attachment can support a weight capacity of 4,000 lbs. Add these pallet forks to your tractor parts and supplies today! Features: - Universal skid steer mount - 4,000 lb capacity - Removable fork blades Specifications: - 320 lb - 42" x 1.25" x 4" Fork Blades - Fork width: Adjusts from 6" to 44"
Features & Highlights
- TRANSPORT GOODS WITH EASE: Skip the heavy lifting and let your tractor do the work! Our pallet forks make it easier to move and transport hefty items. While using these pallet forks, you can haul logs, lumber, timber, and firewood. You can also install fence posts. Use these pallet forks to clear debris and brush as well as move hay bales. The versatility of these forks is endless.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH QUICK TACH: At Titan Attachments, we make hooking up tractor implements simple. These pallet forks feature a universal skid steer style quick tach, so you can easily attach them to your tractor's bucket. Simply slide your loader's quick-hitch pins into the slots located on the lower back side of the attachment, and you're all set.
- ADJUSTABLE BLADES: For certain jobs, your blades will need to be set to different widths. That's why we made it easy to adjust the distance of your pallet forks. These forks can be fitted to anywhere between 6" and 44", allowing them to accommodate several different projects. Haul, move, and transport goods of all kinds. Order today.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST MOWERS: These pallet forks feature a universal design that is compatible with most lawn tractors, loaders, and mowers. Compatible with New Holland, Kubota, John Deere, and others. Just quickly attach the forks to the bucket and you'll be set to start moving supplies. These pallet forks are an essential piece of farm equipment.
- DIMENSIONS: Our sturdy pallet forks measure at 42" x 1.25" x 4" and weigh approximately 320 lbs. The fork blades are adjustable; they can be set anywhere from 6" to 44" apart. These pallet forks can support an overall weight capacity of 4,000 lbs. When you order these pallet forks, you will need to provide your phone number so the trucking and shipping company can schedule delivery.
Tools & Home Improvement
46 x 30 x 42 inches
40 x 12 x 48 inches
Have questions about this item (FRLD42), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Titan Attachments, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: HDPFATT-(2)FB48x125, ean: 0737069523828,
Pallet forks are an excellent piece of equipment to add to your repertoire of tractor parts and supplies. They allow you to pick up hefty materials and transport them. You can carry lumber, logs, timber, and firewood. You can also use pallet forks to...
mpn: JDMP, ean: 0765857422176,
The 1/4'' thick mount plate can easily weld or bolt onto plows, forks, or any attachment that you want to convert.This mount plate comes unpainted, as it has been designed to be intended for welding.Features: - Fits John Deere - Top pin set fits H1...
mpn: RECMPv2, ean: 0719318367346,
Use this Quick Tach mount plate to easily move trailers or other tow-able implements that use the 2'' trailer hitch. Features: - Fits skid steers with the universal quick tach mounting system and tractors with the skid steer style quick tach. ...
mpn: SBF34.6.84, ean: 0737069522647,
The weld on bucket cutting edge from Titan Attachments is made from hardened 1055 Carbon steel to maximize your performance and reduce wear. The bar comes unpainted so you can weld it and get started immediately-just bolt on after drilling your cust...