Titan Attachments 4000-Pound Capacity Clamp-on Pallet Forks for Tractor/Loader, Skid Steer Bucket
Titan Attachments 4000-Pound Capacity Clamp-on Pallet Forks for Tractor/Loader, Skid Steer Bucket by Titan Attachments at Schemenauer Farms. MPN: COFMD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Are you looking for high-quality fork attachments for your tractor or front loader? Then we've got you covered with this set of Titan clamp-on pallet forks. These long extensions feature a simple design which slides over the cutting edge of your bucket or spade and clamps down, locking the unit in place. Because everyone has their own preference when it comes to what brand of tractor should be used, we've designed these fork attachments so you can use it across various brands and models. This in
Product Description & Reviews
Are you looking for high-quality fork attachments for your tractor or front loader? Then we've got you covered with this set of Titan clamp-on pallet forks. These long extensions feature a simple design which slides over the cutting edge of your bucket or spade and clamps down, locking the unit in place. Because everyone has their own preference when it comes to what brand of tractor should be used, we've designed these fork attachments so you can use it across various brands and models. This includes brands such as the Ford 8n, 9n, Kubota, Kioti, or John Deere tractors. It's a vital addition to your farm accessories but can also be used for many other purposes, including hauling construction supplies. This extremely versatile piece of equipment allows you to easily transport things like fence posts, lumber, pallets, and logs around the lawn or worksite. With your safety as one of our top priorities, we've included roll back protection slots, as well as chain holes for when you need to haul large items. This means that your load can be secure as you move it across the yard without you worrying about risking injury to yourself, your equipment, or anyone else in the vicinity. Our fork attachments are made with heavy-duty material so that they can last for years of use, no matter your profession. The weight of these forks is 49 pounds each. Each fork has a length of 43 inches and a width of 4 inches. They are 2 inches tall, while the bucket lip gap is 2 inches without the puck and 1 ½ inches with the puck.
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT: These pallet forks can be attached over the cutting edge of the bucket of tractors and secured into place with the clamps. This kind of versatility creates an opportunity for you to use it across various brands of tractors, such as the Ford 8n, 9n, Kubota, or John Deere tractors. It's a great addition to your farm accessories but can also be used to haul building supplies.
- 4,000 LBS CAPACITY: Through superior design, we've created our Titan tractor fork attachments to be able to hold weight up to 4,000 pounds. This means that they are able to lift heavy things like fence posts, lumber, pallets, logs, or other parts you need moved around. Simply slide the clamp over the edge of your bucket and lock it in place for a sturdy heavy-lifting solution.
- ROLL BACK PROTECTION SLOTS: Part of what makes up our professional design is our focus on safety. When you need a quick solution for hauling lumber or a hay bale, you shouldn't need to sacrifice your, or anyone else's, safety. Our roll back protection slots can help keep your heavy loads right on the forks where they should be.
- CHAIN HOLES FOR HEAVY LIFTING: Being able to secure your heavy load onto the forks of your front loader is crucial for both safety and efficiency. As part of our exceptional design, we've included chain holes so that you can use chains to secure loads and to act as a stabilizer for heavy equipment or the larger load that you are moving.
- HEAVY-DUTY MATERIAL: Working with heavy lifting and large loads mean that we had to create something that would be durable. We've used a heavy-duty material and expert welding to construct the forks and the thick, rectangular tube walls. The length of each fork is 43" and the fork width is 4". The total length, once installed, is 60".
12 x 5 x 61 inches
Have questions about this item (COFMD), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Titan Attachments, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Description The 3/8'' thick mount plate can easily weld or bolt onto plows, forks, or any attachment that you want to convert to quick tach hookup. Fitment Fits skid steers with the universal quick tach mounting system and tractors with the skid stee...
mpn: TMW-57, ean: 0732393005163,
Timber tuff’s TMW-57 Timber beam cutter is the must-have tool for both professional and personal use. This handy tool converts your chain saw into a portable sawmill. The bar length is universal and it attaches to any chain saw with quick and easy ...
mpn: PF3937, ean: 0719034841229,
4000lbs 43'' Clamp on Pallet Forks w/ Adjustable Stabilizer Bar for Loader Skid Steer This pallet forks with adjustable stabilizer bar is made of high quality materials for super durability and stability. It is built with heavy duty thick rectangular...
sku: 0B-29FU-2RB4, mpn: COFLW, ean: 0793573164698,
Pallet forks are an incredibly versatile piece of equipment, allowing you to perform a variety of tasks. With pallet forks, you can haul logs, lumber, and firewood. You can also use them to help you install fence posts around your home or farm. These...