Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the CURT 45408 Trailer Hitch Receiver Adapter Reducer Sleeve Set 3-Inch to 2-1/2 or 2-Inch by CURT at Schemenauer Farms. MPN: 45408. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The CURT reducer sleeve set includes two reducer sleeves that adapt a 3'' receiver tube opening to fit a 2-1/2'' or 2'' shank. The adapter sleeves install easily and are compatible with virtually any 3'' hitch. The smaller sleeve can also be used in a 2-1/2'' receiver tube opening, adapting it for a 2'' shank. The gross trailer weight capacity and tongue weight capacity of this set are limited to the rating of the hitch. To finish off this reducer sleeve set, it comes with a highly durable carbi
Product Description & Reviews
The CURT reducer sleeve set includes two reducer sleeves that adapt a 3" receiver tube opening to fit a 2-1/2" or 2" shank. The adapter sleeves install easily and are compatible with virtually any 3" hitch. The smaller sleeve can also be used in a 2-1/2" receiver tube opening, adapting it for a 2" shank. The gross trailer weight capacity and tongue weight capacity of this set are limited to the rating of the hitch. To finish off this reducer sleeve set, it comes with a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish, ensuring excellent rust, chip and UV resistance.
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE ADAPTER. This trailer hitch adapter sleeve set easily inserts into your trailer hitch receiver whenever needed to adapt it from one size to another. This hitch adapter fits a 3-inch receiver and accepts a 2-1/2-inch shank. It also comes with an additional, inner reducer sleeve to adapt the 2-1/2-inch down to a 2-inch.
- STANDARD FIT. This trailer hitch receiver adapter set measures 3-inch x 3-inch to fit any industry-standard 3-inch trailer hitch receiver. It also accepts any industry-standard 2-1/2-inch or 2-inch shank.
- SOLID STRENGTH. This hitch receiver reducer adapter set is constructed from high-strength steel to ensure reliable towing for the road ahead. Its gross trailer weight ratings and tongue weight ratings are limited to the capacity of the trailer hitch.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This trailer hitch reducer sleeve set is finished in a highly durable black powder coat to withstand rain, dirt, UV damage and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Installing this trailer hitch reducer sleeve set is fast and easy. You can use each of the included reducer sleeves as needed by simply inserting them into your hitch receiver (hitch pin sold separately). Then, hitch up your trailer or hitch accessory.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
3-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch or 2-Inch
3 x 3 x 7 inches
3 x 3 x 6.5 inches
Have questions about this item (45408), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 40974, ean: 0079976409742,
This Multi-Tow connector allows you to tow with either a 4 Flat or 7 Blade, the two most common connector types. With our Plug-In Simple design, there is no cutting or splicing and installation or replacement is quick and easy. Experience perfect and...
mpn: LT40, ean: 0744211786703,
The Buyers Products Trimmer Line Spool Bracket mounts to any style trailer and holds one 3 or 5 lb line spool. The low-profile bracket keeps the line spool out of the way until needed so there is no need to deal with tangled trimmer line. The bracket...
mpn: 63228, ean: 0611104331756,
Tow Ready ''Gorilla Guard'' lock for 2'' trailer coupler. Maximum protection for unattended trailers. Includes 2 keys and features a 1 year limited warranty.Design shields lock from tampering devices. Fits most 2 inch trailer couplers. Coupler width ...
mpn: 55774, ean: 0782645189660,
A CURT custom wiring connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to to...